Key Candidate Skills:
- Minimum of City & Guilds Level 3
- At least 5 years experience
- Some vehicle diagnostic knowledge
- Good communication skills and problem solving ability
- Able to work well within a team and use own initiative
- Full UK driving license
- MOT license would be an advantage.
- We offer good prospects and further training and development opportunities for the right candidate.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A well equipped workshop and a pleasant working environment
- Optional overtime work available from time to time
- Salary 22 - 27k dependent on experience
Please apply via emal link below enclosing your CV
If you would like to have a chat about the role please give the owner Gareth a call on 02476 644866.
We look forward to hearing from you.